Your motorhome is a big investment so it’s important to protect it against thieves who are attracted by big money vehicles value and by its contents. But there are lots of alarms and security devises on the market to protect your motorhome or caravan and to deter the opportunist thief and professional criminals.
Jacques Leisure Services can supply and fit the full range of alarms and security devices to safeguard your motorhome and to provide you with peace of mind and at the most competitive available prices.
Fit the Ultimate Security & Save up to 25% on your Insurance*
Your motorhome or caravan is a significant financial investment and one which you and your family will have developed an emotional bond too. So – it’s important you take steps to keep it safe and secure. Established in 1973, Scorpion Automotive have a long established track record of developing, manufacturing and supplying motorhome and caravan security systems that evolve with changing technologies and the increasingly sophisticated methods of theft.
* Please note: Featured insurance premium discounts relate to Caravan Guard touring caravan and motorhome insurance policies. Discounts are subject to minimum premiums and are correct as of 02/03/2017 but may be subject to change. Maximum motorhome security device discount is 25%. Caravan Guard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Optional extras include
- Wireless P.I.R sensors, contact switches
- Microwave or tilt sensors
- Glass break sensors
- GSM paging system
- Additional screamers/sirens
Contact Jacques Leisure Services for more information on motorhome alarm and security systems and price and fitting quotes.
Should a thief gain entry to your motorhome, it cannot be driven away or started as the immobiliser is automatically activated. Attempts by opportunist criminals to hot wire the engine will prove ineffective with the vehicle’s complex computer systems shutting down.
Global positioning system tracking is a high-tech device that uses satellite technology to monitor your motorhome 24/7. If stolen, a signal is automatically sent, by remote control, to a central control centre and to your mobile phone to alert you when your vehicle is moved pin-pointing where the vehicle is and allowing the police to apprehend thieves.
Most Insurance companies will require motorhome owners to fit approved security products that have been tested and approved by: Sold Secure or Thatcham, the experts in vehicle safety and security technology.
Security devises you might want to consider, include:
- Electronic alarms and Immobilisers
- Engine Immobilisers
- Electronic alarm upgrades
- Wheel Locking devices
- Global Positioning System – GPS vehicle tracking
- Wireless contacts for habitation doors and lockers
- Wireless PIR for habitation area
- Ultrasonic cab sensors
- Thatcham, Insurance approved category 1 alarms